LIC merchants can login to Merchant portal by visiting the link given on the top. LIC merchant login link is https://merchant.licindia.in/LICMerchant/Login/begin.do LIC merchant portal login screen looks like this (see image below).
Merchant portal login screen
Merchant Portal Login Link
merchant portal link
Who is LIC Merchant?
LIC of India does all their business via different channels and have now come up with the merchant registrations. A individual or a a LIC agency can apply for merchant license. The LIC merchants are like subsidiaries of LIC offices who can conduct most of the LIC services for their walk in clients. LIC Merchants have access to LIC system to see the policy details, loan, surrender, etc. They can take request for any of these services.
LIC Merchant portal is the portal on LIC official website to enable the merchants registered with LIC to see their details and the business they have done with LIC. Registered merchants can see their merchant status, past business details and also raise any query with LIC using this portal.
What is LIC Merchant Portal?
Getting a merchant license is a great way to set up your self employment business. LIC enjoys the tag of the top life insurance company of India and being a licensed merchant you can easily take advantage of this reputation and grow your business and earnings like anything.
- Visit the Official LIC Merchant Login page http://www.licindia.in/merchant.
- Merchants have to use their Merchant ID along with the Password to avail the Services.
- The LIC Login ID and Password are received from Central ID Department of LIC
- After the Successful Login into the LIC Merchant Account, the Merchant can use the web portal for many options like Generating Premium through the Collection Invoice, Cashier Login, To Generate proposal deposit Invoice.
- All the Payments have to be made in two options Cash or Cheque.
- After the successful completion of the process, LIC Merchants have to click on “Confirm Payments” link for confirmation of Payments and also to take the invoice of the Payments.
*Note: LIC Merchant Account Holders cannot collect more than 20 Policies at a time into his cashier account.