The largest financial organisation in India is LIC OF INDIA, which offers clients financial and insurance solutions like retirement planning, child education planning, tax savings, family security, etc. Even though approximately 20% of Indians are insured, LIC has been in operation since 1959. Therefore, LIC OF INDIA is seeking experts to help us cover every person (every Indian) by the year 2025.
To join LIC, dial 9818473103. Please click on the read below to learn more about how LIC advisers are paid and what advantages LIC offers to its advisors.
- Registration fees: 150
- Examination: Rs.500
- Handbook: Rs.100
- Total Fees: Rs.750
- Offline Training: FREE
- Online Training: Rs. 150 Extra.
- After successful registration of your form.
- You have to undergo online training or offline training.
- Training will be in 50 hours (10 days).
- Training covers all aspects of life insurance business.
- 3 colour passport size photo
- Cancelled Cheque
- Copy of Pan Card
- Copy of Address Proof
- Copy of Identity Proof
Salary and Commissions
Understand the LIC agents earning by commissions and other numerous benefits.
|First year Commission
|40% of first year commission
|2nd and 3rd year of policy
|4th year onwards
Agents are entitled to get the gratuity at age 60 years after serving for minimum 15 years.
At present the Maximum Gratuity amount payable is Rs. 2,00,000/- depending up on the amount of renewal commission.
MDRT / TOT /COT
- LIC agent: If you’re interested in pursuing a career in the insurance industry, becoming an LIC agent could be a great option. LIC agents are authorized to sell life insurance policies on behalf of the Life Insurance Corporation of India, the largest life insurance company in the country. As an LIC agent, you’ll have the opportunity to help people protect their families and plan for the future, while also earning a competitive income.
To become an LIC agent, you’ll need to meet certain requirements, such as being at least 18 years old and having completed your 10+2 education. You’ll also need to pass the IRDAI (Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority of India) licensing exam and complete training provided by LIC. Once you’re licensed, you can start selling policies and earning commissions on each sale.
- LIC agent commission: One of the main benefits of becoming an LIC agent is the potential to earn a lucrative income through commissions. As an LIC agent, you’ll typically earn a percentage of the premium paid by the policyholder, which can vary depending on the type of policy and other factors.
To maximize your commission earnings as an LIC agent, it’s important to build a strong client base and develop a deep understanding of the products and services offered by LIC. You may also want to consider networking with other insurance professionals and leveraging social media and other digital marketing channels to reach new customers.
- LIC agent benefits: Becoming an LIC agent comes with a variety of benefits beyond just the potential to earn a competitive income. For example, LIC agents have the flexibility to set their own schedules and work from home or other remote locations. They also have access to a wide range of training and development programs, which can help them improve their skills and knowledge of the industry.
In addition, LIC agents have the satisfaction of knowing that they are helping people protect their families and plan for the future. Life insurance is an important investment for anyone who has dependents or other financial obligations, and LIC agents play a crucial role in educating people about the benefits of life insurance and helping them choose the right policies for their needs.
- LIC agent exam: To become an LIC agent, you’ll need to pass the IRDAI licensing exam, which tests your knowledge of the insurance industry and the products offered by LIC. The exam consists of two parts: a multiple-choice section and a descriptive section.
To prepare for the exam, you’ll need to study the relevant materials provided by LIC and may want to consider taking a preparatory course or working with a mentor to ensure you’re fully prepared. Once you’ve passed the exam, you’ll be licensed to sell life insurance policies on behalf of LIC.
- LIC agent registration: To become an LIC agent, you’ll need to register with LIC and complete the necessary training and licensing requirements. The registration process typically involves submitting an application, providing proof of your qualifications, and undergoing a background check.
Once you’re registered, you’ll have access to a wide range of resources and training programs to help you succeed as an LIC agent. These may include online courses, in-person training sessions, and ongoing mentorship and support from experienced agents.
- LIC agent training: Training is an important part of becoming a successful LIC agent, as it provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to effectively sell life insurance policies and build a strong client base. LIC offers a variety of training programs for its agents, including online courses, in-person training sessions, and mentorship and support from experienced agents.
Some of the topics covered in LIC agent training may include the basics of life insurance, the products and services offered by LIC, sales techniques and strategies, and regulatory requirements and compliance. By completing these training programs, you’ll be better equipped to succeed as an LIC agent and build a successful career in the insurance industry.
- LIC agent recruitment: LIC is always looking for talented and motivated individuals to join its team of agents. If you’re interested in becoming an LIC agent, you can apply online or contact your local LIC office for more information.
The recruitment process typically involves submitting an application, undergoing a background check and interview, and completing the necessary licensing and training requirements. Once you’re licensed and registered, you’ll be ready to start selling life insurance policies on behalf of LIC and building a successful career in the industry.
- LIC agent qualification: To become an LIC agent, you’ll need to meet certain qualifications, including being at least 18 years old and having completed your 10+2 education. You’ll also need to have a strong work ethic, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and a willingness to learn and grow in the industry.
Other desirable qualifications for LIC agents may include a background in sales or customer service, experience in the insurance industry, and a proven track record of success in a related field. By meeting these qualifications and pursuing a career as an LIC agent, you can help people protect their families and plan for the future while also earning a competitive income.